Title of Literary Work: "Rushmore"
Topic: Unrequited love involving Max Fischer, Herman Blume, and Rosemary Cross "Rushmore"
- Max Fischer loves Rosemary Cross.
- Herman Blume loves Rosemary Cross.
- Rosemary Cross loves her dead friend.
- Love never works out for the three of them.
III. Real Life "Rushmore Effect":
- Natasha loves John.
- Debra loves John.
- John loves his ex-girlfriend Sidney who is with Frank.
- Frank and Sidney are engaged.
- John stays single because he is to close minded to the world around him.